Tulum & Playa del Carmen Cenote Private Tours
This is the most unique tour The Beach Planner offers. Take a tour to multiple cenotes and swim through caves and open lagoons, and explore the gems of Mexico. Witness the mesmerizing, beautiful and natural creations that have formed over thousands of years on this fun and adventurous tour.
Cenotes are natural pits or sinkholes filled with mineral-rich fresh water. All Tulum & Playa del Carmen cenote tours are unique, enchanting, and private. A must see during your escapade through Mexico.
Underneath the Riviera Maya, there are huge caves and tunnels which form an underground water system. Formed thousands of years ago this underground playground is where you’ll discover hundreds of cenotes. These natural pools provides many fun activities such as swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping through natural pools and caves. All of The Beach Planner’s cenote tours are private, which means it’s just your group, a tour guide, and the sacred, ancient cenotes which are waiting to be explored.
- $200/person, 2 to 3 people
- $160/person, 4 to 15 people
- $150/person, 16 to 24 people
- Private tour guide who is licensed and very knowledgable of the area
- Snorkel gear, wet suits and flashlights
- Entry fees to all cenotes
- Pictures throughout the day
- Transportation with AC and music
- Beer and water throughout the day
- Beach front seafood lunch to end the tour at a local, hidden restaurant where you’ll enjoy the best fried fish and ceviche of your life at a dreamy beach